Stairlift Service – All Makes & Models
We know how important a stairlift is to you and your independent living and we prioritise any stairlift repairs and stairlift service to make sure we restore your lift back to full working order as quickly as possible. For any customers who’s lift is off completely we will get to you the same day often within a few hours. We will not try to sell you a new stairlift as all equipment can be repaired and parts replaced. no need to sign up to lengthy contracts just call and book your repair today.
Why Service A Stairlift?
To keep your stairlift in the best possible condition it should typically be serviced every year. Regular servicing can help to keep your stairlift running smoothly and identify potential problems early on, reducing the risk of more serious and costly problems in the future, and also reducing the potential risk of breakdown. Maintain value – If you’re selling your stairlift privately as the second hand market can be competitive, with buyers expecting more for their money. A stairlift with evidence of regular servicing – or even better a full service history – is likely to attract more potential buyers and a higher selling price.
What Does A Service Involve?
Acorn, Stannah, Handicare, Minivator, Brooks, Thyssen, Platinum, Meditek, Freelift, Lift Able & many more
• Inspection of Batteries and Charger
• Checking Limits Switches
• We’ll take off the casing of your stairlift to inspect & service the main components.
• Checking Final Limits Switches
• Testing Safety Down/Up Carriage/Footrest
• We will clean the parts/ Motor brushes, charger brushes (if tests indicate they need it).
• Test the Swivel Seat Interlocks
• We inspect the Over speed Governor
• Checking Stairlift Motor
• Inspection of the Track
• Tightened Screws/bolts (if required)
• We’ll grease the tracks
Fuss Free Booking & Payment System
Need to arrange a repair or service for a family member? Can’t be there yourself for any reasons? then we have the following solution-
- Simply give us a call to arrange a date and time for us to attend
- Our Engineers will attend complete any works requested and if needs be call to discus any issues or parts required
- Once all works are completed our engineer will call to take payment over the phone
- engineer will email or text a full copy of the report along with a receipt of any payments made
please note that the customer the Engineer is visiting must be fully mentally competent or we will require for the customer to arrange a carer, family member or friend present.
Who Should Service My Stairlift?
If you’ve bought your stairlift from a main dealer you’re not obliged to return there to get the stairlift serviced, as long as the service meets the manufacturer’s recommendations and uses manufacturer approved parts. Always make sure you keep your service schedule up to date so that you can show proof of regular maintenance when selling the stairlift, third party insurance or for warranty purposes.
Deterioration of parts is often gradual, meaning regular servicing is even more important on older Stairlifts. A Stairlift Service can help spot problems before they happen, which will give you time to think about how best to approach and finance the issue.
Save cost – Regular servicing can save money on parts. Correctly greasing and regularly servicing parts allow the motor, track and internal parts to run smoothly and more efficient.